Here are the set of part 1 questions:
1. What is the relationship between 5 elements and energy(daiv shakti)?
2. How matter and energy are related to each other?
3. What role does yoga play is Gurmat and comcept of Raj jog which has been used in bani.?
4. To explain the Bhai Gurdas Ji’s vaar which talks about “Gurmukh Patanjali the (supposed) incarnation of the Sesnaga”. Why is Patanjaliis called a gurmukh??
5. Should we give our Granthi Singh(s) more power than the pardhans? Would this help us reform our current system?
Here is the part 2 question:
1. Many beleive bhagats got mukhti through sri guru nanak dev ji nirankar? Please shed some light on avtar theory?
Here are the set of part 3 questions:
1. Is Ugardanti dasam bani, and if so what is the role of Chandi in Sikhi? In other words, who or what is Chandi and how is the idea of Chandi different in Sikhi from regular Devi worship in Hinduism?
2. What happens to Singhs who have attained Shaheedi for the panth but may not have achieved Brahmgyan/Nirvikalp Samadhi before this happens?
3. How many elements shaheed singhs are made of?
4. What is the meaning of bedah mukht avastha? How’s bedah mukht avastha relates with parlabadh karam?
5. Where does one go after bairaag?
6. Please explain bit about 5 khands?
7. What is the avastha of small kids?
8. Seems like Sikhs today just don’t have the warrior spirit we were once famous for. Sikhs are getting bullied, beaten-up, ridiculed more and more. How can we become like our Khalsa forefathers, possessing their courage, bir-rass, bhagati?
9. Gurbani talks about – Shabad Guru, surat dhun chela? Please expand on this shabad.
10. Is the true that in bhramgyan avastha, surat rises above shabad?
11. Gurbani talks about- vaho vaho bani nirankar hai||. In this shabad, is bani consider vachak of nirgun paratama?
12. Is there any karam in bhramgyan avastha?
Here are the last set of questions:
1. In sri akaal ustat there is kabit by sri dasam patsah- Jaise ek aag tei konka aag uthaie ||. Please expand on this kabith and maha parloa?
2. Can we give atma saroop of sargun for understanding?
3. Is there difference between doing kirtan and abhyaas of vahiguroo gurmantar? Also is there any difference between kirtam naam and vahiguroo gurmantar? Are they both capable of being blessed with bhramgyan?
4. If man has perfect faith, even though he may not have bhagti but his faith is perfect, can his ardas move mountains?
5. There are two margs to reach bhramgyan in Sikhi- bairaag and gyan marg?
6. What is difference between Sikh and advaita vedanta?
All set of questions can be download from the link below.
Note: You will need winrar to uncompress them. You can download and install free version from http://www.rarlabs.com
Right click on the link below and save target as: